Monthly Car Rental Rate in BDT
|Car Type||Model||Monthly Rent||CNG Per Km.||Octane/Petrol Per Km.|
|Hiace Microbus||2010 – 2016||67,000||12||30|
|Hiace Microbus||2006 – 2009||55,000||12||30|
|Noah (Single AC)||2002 – 2006||48,000||12||20|
|Toyota X Noah||2003 – 2006||52,000||12||20|
|Toyota X Noah||2010 – 2012||65,000||12||20|
|Toyota X Noah||2013 – 2014||70,000||12||20|
|Toyota Allion/Premio||2008 – 2012||60,000||10||16|
|Toyota Allion/Premio||2013 – 2016||75,000||10||16|
|Toyota Axio||2010 – 2012||45,000||10||16|
|Toyota Axio||2013 – 2015||50,000||10||16|
|Toyota X/G Corolla||2001 – 2003||45,000||10||16|
|Toyota X/G Corolla||2004 – 2006||47,000||10||16|
|Toyota Ambulance New Shape||66,000||13||30|
- All rates mentioned above are in BDT (Bangladeshi Taka).
- The above rates do not include VAT & Taxes.
- Driver’s Duty time is 10 hours a day, and any overtime beyond 10 hours will be charged at BDT 60 per hour.
- The renter is responsible for providing lunch for the driver at BDT 150.
- If the vehicle is used outside Dhaka, the renter must arrange food and accommodation for the driver.
- The vehicle operates 6 days a week, and it remains closed on government holidays. If used on government holidays, full-day overtime will be charged.
- The renter is prohibited from carrying illegal items in the vehicle or using it for illegal purposes.
- For any issues or queries, please communicate with the rent-a-car company.
Please note that these prices are subject to change, and it’s advisable to contact the car rental company directly for the most up-to-date rates and availability.